Christmas: A Gift for Every Heart
- true peace and joy are found only in Christ, not in the things of this world;
- Christmas itself is undeniable evidence that God always keeps His promises;
- the Lord God not only lives and reigns, but He is intimately involved in every circumstance of our lives; and
- the perfect gift for us to give Jesus is the gift of our own heart.
Christmas is a gift to everyone on earth. That gift has different meaning to God—Christ’s birth was His perfect plan that unfolded in His perfect time. This message is followed by a celebration of who Jesus is—God came down, reigning King, suffering Servant, Savior of the world—and the lessons learned through His birth from the perspectives of:
- Mary, the virgin mother
- Joseph, faithful and obedient servant of God
- the innkeeper who had no vacancy
- the townspeople who were indifferent to what was happening around them
- the wise men who, by faith, followed the star and brought gifts of genuine worship and adoration
- and Isaiah, looking for the wonderful counselor
Christmas: A Gift for Every Heart is a highly designed Christmas gift book with beautiful callouts, Dr. Stanley’s own personal thoughts and memories, Scripture, and four-color photography. This will be a treasured gift for Advent and Christmas that will be read again and again.
Returns must be shipped within 14 days of receiving the product; the product must be in new condition. Sale items are not eligible for returns.